Become a Member Today!
Chamber membership allows local business to have many benefits.
We offer many business services such as, access to group insurance, discounted Visa/Mastercard/Interac, and Chamber Office administrative support. We are also planning a series of workshops geared to helping the small business owner extend and expand their local profile to create more business. We distribute a yearly Business Directory, and keep our members informed with monthly email newsletters.
Our new social media strategy will also amplify the online profile of member businesses.
With increased exposure and linkage to our Facebook and Twitter feeds, members can stay up to date, and be plugged in to the Chamber and it’s affiliates.
Benefits of being a TBDCC member:
1. GROUP INSURANCE PLAN - You are eligible to join our comprehensive group insurance plan program. Companies with 1 or more employees are eligible.
2. BUSINESS DIRECTORY - You will be listed in our Members Business Directory and have the opportunity to take advantage of our advertising and promotional campaigns.
3. REDUCED BANKING RATE - on VISA & MasterCard processing with TD Bank VISA 1.69% & MC 1.79% and Interac $0.09.
4. REGIONAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER - You will receive monthly email updates, which include a schedule of events, member’s profiles, and networking activities held by the Chambers of South Simcoe Business Links.
5. WEB PAGE - You will be listed and linked in our Web Page business directory.
6. BUSINESS EVENTS - Enjoy our social events, CLASSIC CAR & TRUCK SOW, GOLF TOURNAMENT, and BUSINESS WEEK seminars. Stay tuned for information on a workshop or seminar near you!
7. COMMUNITY EVENTS - The Tottenham Beeton & District Chamber of Commerce makes your community a better place to live and do business by organizing many community events such as the Bluegrass Festival, The Classic Car and Truck Show, & the Toot ‘N’ Holler Community Garage Sale.
Membership Cost is $180.80 ($150.00 plus $10 for Ontario Chamber of Commerce membership plus HST) per year.
To enroll, please mail or contact
Linda Spurr, Office Administrator
Tottenham & District Chamber of Commerce 4 Mill St. E., P.O. Box 922 Tottenham, Ontario, Canada L0G 1W0
Tel: 905-936-4100, Toll Free: 1-888-258-4727